Friday 10 May 2013

Review- C`mon Skipper, You Really Don`t Wanna Do This!

 Bangladesh Captain, Mushfiqur Rahim, fell with emotions about his captaincy issues. Th captain blamed himself for the disappointing ODI series loss. He said, '' "I will be stepping down as captain after the last two [Twenty20] matches. I believe that I couldn't lead my team, and I didn't score enough runs. That is why I think we lost the ODI series." He was asked if there was a problem within the team but, instead of replying, walked out of the room. 

  Recently, BCB chairman Nazmul Hossain, had a chat with the captain. "Mushfiqur couldn't speak properly when I called him," Nazmul said. "He was probably choking back tears. He just told me that he can't give proper leadership, and that there were issues with teamwork. We will investigate all of this when the team returns.'' "But it wasn't smart to give up the captaincy while on tour. We will find out upon his return why he quit so suddenly. We need to find out what compelled him to take this decision, if there were any instigating factors. If we find anyone guilty of hampering our team's progress in any way, we will definitely take action."

 BCB says that they will investigate the resignation of Mushfiqur Rahim as Captain, whenever they come back.

  In my view, Mushfiq is the best choice for captain and I`m gonna back him up whatever BCB does. Send me your views!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment